Title Corporate Fundraising Officer
Line manager CEO
Location County Durham
Hours a week 16-20
Summary / Overall purpose
As Corporate Fundraising Officer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the delivery of this big ambition by driving forward key strategic partnerships, that not only contribute to delivering our income, but will strengthen The Bradley Lowery Foundation position in influencing key sectors. You will lead on the strategic management and programme development of your portfolio, relationships at every level, and drive growth, ensuring all opportunities are maximised.
To succeed in this role, you will have experience of corporate fundraising, managing multiple and high value accounts and relationships, as well as a strong track record of project management. You will have experience of strategic planning and financial management in order to contribute to the strategic direction of BLF.
Reporting to Head of Fundraising and Communication, the ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of fundraising regulations and proven experience in building relationships across the commercial sector to maximise income potential. The Corporate Fundraising Officer will be a collaborative team player who is keen to embark on a hands-on role with a varied portfolio of support.
Key duties / tasks
- Steward new and existing corporate relationships to develop the corporate portfolio with a view to long-term corporate support, with support from Head of Fundraising and Communication and CEO
- Deliver successful corporate partnerships and relationships, providing excellent account management to all partners and ensuring requests, opportunities and issues are responded to quickly
- Research corporate prospects, identifying and qualifying new prospects/leads and developing a strategy to approach
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within a potential or existing corporate partner
- Prepare and submit proposals for Charity of the Year partnerships and deliver presentations/pitches with support from the Head of Fundraising and Communication and CEO
- Conduct and/or support face-to-face meetings with key corporate supporters
- Maintain accurate data on a database relating to our corporate partnerships and ensure that data is kept up-to date
- Promote BLF fundraising events and challenges to corporate employees
- Manage corporate support for key events which require sponsorship/advertising
- Working collaboratively across the organisation ensuring requirements are identified and addressed within each project
- Working with the communications team, plan and manage all media and promotional communications in line with sponsor and corporate partners requirements, including sponsorship packages for events
- Grow Payroll Giving support by promoting to relevant corporate supporters
- Act as the first point of contact for all corporate enquiries and requests
To apply for this position email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org